Very high, broad spectrum protection (UVA + UVB). Enriched with shea butter for optimal hydration that soothes the skin while also reinforcing the skin's barrier function. Protects from certain Infrared-A as well as pollution damage. For sensitive and sun-intolerant skin. No parabens. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Hypoallergenic.
Pocket Size Bottle 40ml.
Ideal for babies and children under the age of 3 years old with sensitive skin and/or skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Suitable for indirect exposure to the sun from the age of 6 months. Effectively prevents sun-induced pigment spots and damage to cells caused by UV rays.
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex®, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing and antioxidant.
- Easy-to-apply velvety texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky.
- Specially formulated for children
- Suitable for face and body
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Shea butter: Hydrates, soothes, and reinforces skin's barrier function.
- Broad, photostable protection against the most harmful rays (UVB + UVA).
- ULTRA UVA protection.
Texture & application
- Easy to apply
- No white marks
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay in the sun for too long; even while using a sunscreen product as it does not provide you with 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling.
Protect children’s delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play. Children under 3 years old should not be exposed. For external use only.
Ingredients | Fil code : C163125/2
- AQUA / WATER
- C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE
- SYNTHETIC WAX
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- PALMITIC ACID
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- STEARIC ACID
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.