Very high, broad spectrum protection (UVA + UVB). Protects from certain Infrared-A as well as pollution damage. Tested under dermatological control. For sensitive and sun-intolerant skin.
Ideal for sensitive skin and/or skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Suitable even for extreme sunshine intensity. Effectively prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization, etc...) and damage to cells caused by harmful UV rays.
This product is extremely convenient, especially for people engaging in sports and/or with hair
- Fresh hydrating mist, quickly absorbed
- Dry and invisible finish, non-greasy
- Pleasant and light suncare fragrance for maximum compliance
- Suitable for face and body
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin: ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowned dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Broad, photostable protection against the most harmful rays (UVB + UVA).
Texture & application
- Dry and invisible fnish
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay in the sun for too long; even while using a sunscreen product as it does not provide you with 100% protection.
Apply product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling. For external use only.
Ingredients | Fil code : C171232/1
- AQUA / WATER
- DICAPRYLYL ETHER
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
- DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE
- METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- p-ANISIC ACID
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE
- PEG-8 LAURATE
- POLOXAMER 407
- POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE
- PROPYLENE CARBONATE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.