Very high, broad spectrum protection (UVA+UVB). Tested under dermatological control. For sensitive and sun-intolerant skin. Non-comedogenic.
Ideal for sensitive skin and/or skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Suitable even for extreme sunshine intensity. Effectively prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization, etc...) and damage to cells caused by UV rays.
XL-PROTECT for a very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks
- Sensitive skin and sun intolerant skin
- Extreme sunshine intensity
- Suitable for face
- Ideal for combination to oily skin, even suitable for acne-prone skin
AIRLICIUM Technology: Mattifying micro-particles immediately absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity)
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin: ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowned dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties. These antioxidants work to neutralize the harmful effects of free-radicals.
- Broad, photostable protection against the most harmful rays (UVB + UVA).
Texture & application
- No white marks
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay in the sun for too long; even while using a sunscreen product as it does not provide you with 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling. For external use only.
Ingredients | Fil code : C190452/1
- AQUA / WATER
- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- p-ANISIC ACID
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- PEG-8 LAURATE
- SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT / SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT
- SILICA SILYLATE
- STEARYL ALCOHOL
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- XANTHAN GUM
- ZINC GLUCONATE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.