Very high, broad protection from the sun (UVA + UVB). Tested under dermatological control.
50ml Shaka bottle
Ideal for sensitive skin and/or skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Suitable even for extreme sunshine intensity. Effectively prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization, etc...) and damage to cells caused by UV rays.
XL PROTECT for a very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex®, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing and antioxidant.
- Tinted ultra-light fluid texture for a natural, non-greasy glow.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
- Sensitive and sun intolerant skin
- Suitable for extreme sunshine intensity
- Suitable for facial application
AIRLICIUM Technology: Mattifying micro-particles immediately absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity)
- Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin: ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowned dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
- Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties. These antioxidants work to neutralize the harmful effects of free-radicals.
- Broad, photostable protection against the most harmful rays (UVB + UVA).
- Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
Texture & application
- Imperceptible with an invisible finish
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Do not stay in the sun for too long; even while using a sunscreen product as it does not provide you with 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring, or towelling. For external use only.
Ingredients | Fil code : C179687/1
- AQUA / WATER
- ISONONYL ISONONANOATE
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- ISOCETYL STEARATE
- BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
- PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- DISODIUM EDTA
- DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL
- LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE
- POLOXAMER 407
- POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE
- PROPYLENE CARBONATE
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.