This balm favors the recovery for sensitive skin after irritative dermatitis and epidermic alterations, thanks to its formula associating Panthenol 5%, Madecassoside, and a highly-cosmetic texture. Suitable for the entire family: babies, children and adults.
- Ideal for treating skin irritations in adults, children and babies (chapping, rough patches...).
- Cutaneous heating sensations in adults.
- Can be applied to body, face and lips.
- Optimal tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, lanolin-free, white-mark free.
A triple-action complete formula:
- Optimal skin recovery: [Madecassoside] + [Copper - Zinc – Manganese]
- Soothing of dry, irritated areas: [5% Panthenol]
- Skin protection: [Rich, nourishing texture] + [Anti bacterial-adhesion texture]
Texture & application
- is pleasant to use.
- does not leave skin sticky.
For 96% of the patients:
- does not leave skin greasy.
- absorbs rapidly.
Protocol: 52 babies, 4-34 months, with dry and sensitive skin with mild skin irritation.
Application to the face (including lips) or body at least 2 times/day during 4 weeks.Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer. Can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area.
Diagnosis powered by artificial intelligence.
DISCOVER EFFACLAR SPOTSCAN
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.