A dual action daily gel moisturiser that reduces the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, controls shine and helps protect the skin from the causes of red and brown coloured marks that are often left by spots. Hydrates skin for 24 hours. This cosmetic moisturiser is also suitable for acne-prone skin.
40mL nozzle tube
Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin in adults and teenagers. Ideal for imperfection-prone skin, clogged pores, and excess sebum. Effaclar has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Complete care with clinically proven reinforced anti-imperfection efficacy, thanks to Procerad™, an exclusive anti-marks active ingredient.
- Anti-blemish moisturiser that corrects and hydrates oily skin
- Visibly reduces blemishes, controls shine
- Helps to reduce the appearance of marks
- Non comedogenic
- No parabens
- Nickel-tested (developed for people who are sensitive to nickel).
PROCERAD™ is a patented ceramide that helps protect against the appearance of red or brown marks. This innovative active ingredient strengthens the anti-imperfection performance of the current active ingredients:
NIACINAMIDE The reference anti-inflammatory active ingredient for intensive soothing.
PIROCTONE OLAMINE To combat bacterial proliferation.
LHA AND SALICYLIC ACID For their complementary keratolytic actions.
TARGETED LINOLEIC ACID To regulate keratinocytes, plus target the follicle.
- After 24 hours: imperfections look visibly less red*.
- After 8 days: localised imperfections appear significantly reduced*.
- After 4 weeks: pores look unclogged, skin texture looks refined. Controls the appearance of shine**.
* cosmetoclinical study - 38 subjects.
** cosmetoclinical study - 51 subjects.
Texture & application
Gel-cream texture appraised by it's users*:
- 100% claimed it was non-sticky
- 100% claimed the texture was pleasant
- 92% claimed it absorbed quickly
Apply to whole face morning and/or evening after cleansing skin with EFFACLAR FOAMING GEL. Provides an excellent make-up base.
Ingredients | Fil code : B161126/2
- AQUA / WATER
- ISOCETYL STEARATE
- ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
- ZINC PCA
- GLYCERYL STEARATE SE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- MYRISTYL MYRISTATE
- POLOXAMER 338
- LINOLEIC ACID
- DISODIUM EDTA
- CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- XANTHAN GUM
- POLYSORBATE 80
- ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER
- PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
- SALICYLIC ACID
- PIROCTONE OLAMINE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.