Provides lipids and immediately soaks into dry skin, reinforces the skin barrier, protecting it from external aggressions.
400ml pump dispenser - 200ml easy squeeze tube and outer package - 125ml tube and package
Sensitive, dry and uncomfortable skin. Children and adults.
Weakened cutaneous barrier, skin tightness and lack of suppleness.
Dry and dehydrated skin is characterised by a weakened cutaneous barrier and is prone to tight, pulling sensations and discomfort. LIPIKAR Milk provides lipids and immediately soaks into dry skin, reinforces the skin barrier on the long term, protecting it from external aggressions.
- Niacinamide to help restore the cutaneous barrier and soothe feelings of tightness.
- Shea Butter for intense lipid replenishment, allowing skin to regain a supple, high-comfort feel.
- Skin dryness: 98% improvement
- Tolerance: 98%
- Cosmetic qualities: 88%
- Texture: 8.5/10, very good efficacy: 8.3/10, penetrates easily, easy to apply: 90%,
- Moisture and comfort: 8.3/10
Texture & application
Ingredients | Fil code : B44219/1
- AQUA / WATER
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL
- PEG-30 STEARATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- CETYL ACETATE
- CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE
- TETRASODIUM EDTA
- ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.